The dispatcher – running jobs remotely using Pyro4¶
Dispatcher(new_result_callback, run_id='0', ping_interval=10, nameserver='localhost', nameserver_port=None, host=None, logger=None, queue_callback=None)¶
The dispatcher is responsible for assigning tasks to free workers, report results back to the master and communicate to the nameserver.
- new_result_callback (function) – function that will be called with a Job instance as argument. From the Job the result can be read and e.g. logged.
- run_id (str) – unique run_id associated with the HPB run
- ping_interval (int) – how often to ping for workers (in seconds)
- nameserver (str) – address of the Pyro4 nameserver
- nameserver_port (int) – port of Pyro4 nameserver
- host (str) – ip (or name that resolves to that) of the network interface to use
- logger (logging.Logger) – logger-instance for info and debug
- queue_callback (function) – gets called with the number of workers in the pool on every update-cycle